NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The United Center Survey Theater Box Giveaway for (4) Michelob Ultra Club Theater Box tickets to a mutually agreed upon event. ("Sweepstakes") begins on 01/29/2024 at 5:00 PM (Central Time) and ends on 02/27/2024 at 11:59 PM(Central Time) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the United Center Joint Venture ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and Iowa who are 18 years of age or older on the date of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and its owners, partners, members, officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, advertising, and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3.Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted shortly following the conclusion of the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Purchase will not increase odds of winning. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information within 24 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within three (3) days of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prizewinner shall be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return such Prize Claim Documents within the time period required by Sponsor or if the prize or prize notification is returned as rejected, faulty or unclaimed, or returned as undeliverable to such potential winner, such winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. If winner is found to be ineligible, or if winner has not complied with these Official Rules or cannot attend or participate in any portion of the prize, or if winner declines a prize for any reason prior to the award, such winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Identity of the winner is subject to Sponsor’s verification. Winner’s guest, if any, may be required to sign and return a release of liability and publicity license. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, damaged, intercepted, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winners. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor, at its sole discretion.
4. Prizes: One (1) winner will receive (4) Michelob Ultra Club Theater Box tickets to a mutually agreed upon event. The suite location to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Approximate Retail Value (ARV) is $1,800. Airline tickets and travel costs are not included in the prize, and winner shall be solely responsible for his/her airline tickets and/or other travel costs. Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. Unless otherwise stated herein, all prizes are awarded "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). All expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including but not limited to federal, state and local taxes, travel to and from the United Center, souvenirs, parking, and food and beverage are solely the winner’s responsibility. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Prize only covers the tickets and not transportation to Chicago or the venue. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. Tickets cannot be sold to another person besides the winner.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion period online by filling out the premium seating survey sent via email from the United Center team. Entries submitted by organizations will be disqualified. Entrant must personally complete the premium seating survey online during the Promotion Period to obtain an entry. One entry permitted per person. Once submitted, all entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor, and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by the Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, damaged, destroyed, forged, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and such entries will be discarded. No responsibility is assumed for technical, electronic, telephone, hardware, software, network computer or data transmission errors, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be received by Sponsor by the end of the Promotion Period in order to be eligible. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information,whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated withor utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in theprocessing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for anymisdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay ofoperation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorizedaccess to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technicalmalfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers,computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems ortraffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury ordamage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participatingdownloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable ofrunning as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorizedintervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor whichcorrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of theSweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modifyor suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform therandom drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation,suspension, or modification. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online toparticipate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by theauthorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email addressby an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educationinstitution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associatedwith the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsorwith proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If adispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. By entering, each entrant agrees to release, hold harmless and indemnify United Center JointVenture, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, partners, equity holders,shareholders, members, employees, agents and representatives and all others associated withthe manufacture, distribution, development and execution of this Sweepstakes and prizes (the“Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, liability, injury, expenses (includingreasonable attorneys’ fees), damage, loss or causes of action (however named or described)that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from: (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) the delivery, misdelivery, receipt, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes; (iii) the use of a winner’s name, photograph and/or likeness as permitted herein, including, without limitation, claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy; (iv) any travel or activity related to the receipt, use or misuse of the prizes, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death and/or property damage; and/or (v) any other claims that relate in any way to the Sweepstakes. Additionally, the Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. Released Parties are not responsible or liable to anyentrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supplythe prize or any part thereof or inability to continue the Sweepstakes, by reason of any act ofGod, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmentalentity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid),equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, kidnapping, air raid, blackout, act ofpublic enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic,explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute, lockout, workslowdown or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportationinterruption of any kind, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, vandalism, or any other causebeyond the control of any Released Party. Those who do not follow all of the instructions,provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or otherinstructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion todisqualify any individual feared to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of theSweepstakes or to be found acting in violation of the Official Rules, or who is believed to beundermining or attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. In theevent of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, Sponsor shall determine the identity of thepotential winner in its sole discretion. Winner assumes all liability and risk for any injury ordamage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or the receipt,use or misuse of any prize.
8. Rights Granted by You: In consideration for being awarded a prize, winner hereby agrees andconsents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the useof the winner’s name, photograph, biographical information and/or likeness in any and alladvertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by Sponsor and its designees.
9. Winner's List: To obtain a copy the winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send theapplicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to United Center cc: UnitedCenter Giveaway to 1901 West Madison Street, Chicago, IL 60612. Requests for the winners listmust be received no earlier than 48 hours following the end of the Promotion Period. Requestsfor copies of the Official Rules must be received by no later than the end of the PromotionPeriod.
11. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by United Center Joint Venture, 1901 WestMadison Street, Chicago, IL 60612, firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Agreement: By entering the sweepstakes, entrant agrees that to the extent permitted byapplicable law: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connectedwith the sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to anyform of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual third-party, out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any) not to exceed fifty dollars ($50.00), but in no eventwill attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant bepermitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives allrights to seek, punitive, incidental, consequential or special damages, lost profits and/or anyother damages, other than actual out of pocket expenses not to exceed fifty dollars ($50.00),and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (d) entrants’ remediesare limited to a claim for money damages (if any) and entrant irrevocably waives any right toseek injunctive or equitable relief; and (e) entrant irrevocably agrees to bring any action arisingout of or related to the sweepstakes in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, or the UnitedStates District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (if jurisdictional prerequisites aresatisfied).