Account Executive, Premium Sales
Premium Sales Account Executives are responsible for selling an array of United Center premium ticket-related products, that include the Chicago Bulls, Chicago Blackhawks and Concerts/Special Events. Heavy emphasis will be placed on new business development through both virtual and face-to-face meetings at the United Center and out of office. Ideal candidate must be detail oriented and organized with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of clientele.
Responsible include, but are not limited to, the sale of season suite licenses and club spaces for Bulls, Blackhawks and Concerts/Special Events.
Meet and exceed established weekly, monthly and annual sales goals.
Build new relationships through self-prospecting, cold calling and effective campaign management.
Generate virtual, out of office and United Center “face-to-face” meetings to create new opportunities with top area businesses and B2C sales campaign leads.
Candidate should be well-versed in prospecting, appointment setting and executing sales presentations in a face-to-face & virtual format.
Entertain and nurture relationships with prospects through creative means, including but not limited to: one-on-one meals, prospect sampling at games, seat visits at games and outside meetings.
The candidate will be accountable for weekly and monthly KPI’s (calls, touchpoints and appointments).
We are looking for candidates that possess an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best.
Candidate should possess strong communication skills to conduct sales presentations.
Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, ideas and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities.
Enhance sales culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members.
Participate and contribute to daily or weekly sales team meetings and game-day duties.
Successful sales experience regardless of previous industry.
Four-year college degree.
Strong organizational and time-management skills.
Excellent oral and written communication, customer service and problem-solving skills.
Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and adhere to deadlines.
Proficient computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook) as well as the ability to learn and master new software programs; including both the CRM and ticketing systems.
Ability to navigate the arena in order to visit prospects during home games and escort potential customers on seat tours; showing various seating options at facilities on both gamedays and non-gamedays.
Availability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
Director of Food & Beverage
At the United Center, our purpose is to enhance our guests’ stories through iconic experiences in sports, entertainment, and community. In the role as the Director of Food & Beverage, you will be at the forefront of creating these experiences in the largest arena in the United States.
The Director of F&B will lead a centralized team of internal and external stakeholders that put our fans, guests, and partners at the focus of everything we do. This role will continuously identify opportunities to enhance, innovate and/or create new F&B experiences across all outlets and restaurants. The most exciting part is that this role encompasses all events and experiences hosted at the United Center as well as the campus at large.
The Director, Food & Beverage will serve as the centralized resource and strategist behind the continuous development and improvement of F&B operational and experiential excellence for the United Center Joint Venture (“UCJV”) and its related businesses including the Chicago Blackhawks and Chicago Bulls. The Director will be responsible for establishing goals and objectives that drive the planning, facilitation, execution, and measurement of F&B priorities. This role will combine F&B strategy, operations, business intelligence, analytics, and project management in full partnership with and leadership of UCJV executives and resources.
• Collaborate with leadership to drive the United Center Joint Venture goals, vision and values
• Budget and project manage for all assigned initiatives with executive management
• Develop, inspire, and execute a best in class, industry-leading F&B experience
• Drive F&B innovation and evaluate emerging technologies and products for integration into the guest experience and operation
• Be a source of centralized F&B data, information and analysis that helps support and inform strategy, investment, resource allocation to help drive experiences and operational efficiencies
• Continuously assess, optimize, and report on food and beverage KPIs, products, segmentation, pricing, promotion, distribution, experiences, financials, and operations
• Effectively manage resources to prioritize projects aligning with business needs and growth goals
• Build business cases to justify expenditures for products and tools and lead acquisition and allocation
• Drive a collaborative, curious, innovative, inclusive, externally competitive, internally supportive, empathetic, and engaged work environment, and team culture
• Define, document, and evolve best practices around food and beverage strategy, vision, and goals
• Build, manage, and optimize a F&B budget through P&L analysis and business acumen
• Proactively conduct research to understand relevant global F&B trends and identify best-in-class solutions, products, and concepts that support strategies; turn insights into actions
• Direct and produce strategic outputs such as visioning sessions, programming scenarios, space plans, segmentation analyses, service delivery models, user journey maps, experience blueprints, go-to-market plans, proforma metrics, operator training programs, and more to inform and direct resources
• Influence, negotiate, and collaborate across the organization and its partners to drive F&B experience and engagement using information and data to build consensus and drive positive outcomes
• Proactively identify opportunities to deploy technology to help improve the overall guest and team member experience
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s Degree or equivalent advanced degree or industry experience preferred
• 7+ years of food and beverage experience in customer and user-facing strategy or operations role
• Strong understanding of financials with the ability to build and manage budgets
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills including ability to collect, analyze, and synthesize data, understand trends, and develop actionable insights and recommendations
• Highly organized, process and detail oriented; strong project management skills with focus on analytics, reporting, and associated storytelling preferred
• Ability to work independently as well as lead, train and inspire large cross-functional teams; ability to develop a collaborative rapport with staff, partners, customers, clients, etc.
• Highly effective communication skills at all levels of the organization
The Important Stuff:
• Competitive Salary
• Excellent Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vison, etc.)
• Traditional and Roth 401K options with Company Match
• Generous PTO
• Many Other Fantastic Fringe Benefits
• The ability to create an iconic experience for millions of visitors every year!
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
The United Center is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process. We welcome all candidates to apply.
To apply for these positions, click HERE.
No phone calls please.
EOE in a Drug Free Workplace
Now hiring for all locations, including the United Center and Guaranteed Rate Field.
General Responsibilities: To deliver quality customer service, receive payment from customers for parking services and facilitate the flow of traffic through the gate.
Control traffic at entrances and exits as needed.
Courteously assist customers by answering any questions they may have in a courteous manner.
Gives directions and remain knowledgeable of surroundings to inform customers of various locations in the city.
Have a thorough knowledge of the major streets, landmarks and freeways in the area of the lot.
Hours include most nights and weekends when events are scheduled.
Levy is the Food, Beverage & Retail provider for the United Center. The Levy family culture has nurtured our incredible growth from a single delicatessen in Chicago, to an industry-leading, food organization over 30 years later. Today, we create great dining experiences at restaurants throughout the country and many of the highest profile sporting and entertainment venues in the world. We're proud that thousands of guests have savored our food at some of the most celebrated gatherings in our nation: the Super Bowl, NBA and NHL All-Star Games and the Grammy Awards.
Levy is currently hiring for the following positions:
Premium Clubs & Restaurants
Director of Concessions
For more information, please visit our careers website at http://www.levyrestaurants.com/careers.
No phone calls please.
EOE in a Drug Free Workplace
AT YOUR SERVICE, LLC
Are you friendly and dependable? Do you enjoy entertainment? At Your Service is now hiring. Many positions offer year-round employment at the United Center and Guaranteed Rate Field. All positions require evening, weekend and holiday availability.
Motivated guest service personnel needed in the following positions:
Guest Service Representative - Greeter, Ticket scanner, Usher
Event Security Representative - Active or retired law enforcement certification required
Security Crowd Managers - Criminal justice studies preferred
Guest Relations Representatives - Dedicated guest service booth representatives, complaint resolution
Suite Representatives - Premium Seating access control
Building Security - Round the clock, facility security
Tour Guide - Guest interaction while providing a tour of the arena
Apply online today by visiting the At Your Service website.
No phone calls please.
EOE in a Drug Free Workplace